If you love peanut butter, you will ADORE this Velveeta Peanut Butter Fudge. Made from very simple ingredients, it takes next to no time to make, and it will sate EVERY craving you could have. Beware your waistline, as these little devils are addictive!
|Velveeta Peanut Butter Fudge||
- 1/2 C butter or margarine
- 1 C peanut butter
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 lbs (32 oz) powdered sugar
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the butter, peanut butter and velveeta. Put into the microwave for a couple of minutes on high.
- Stir it all together to be sure it is properly melted. Re-microwave if it needs more time.
- Once all the ingredients are melted together and combined, add in the vanilla.
- Add in the sugar a little bit at a time.
- The mix will get thicker and thicker, and once all the sugar is combined, you should be able to pick the whole thing up in your hands.
- Take a lightly sprayed glass casserole dish (or other large flattish tray) and press the mixture into it.
- Once it is spread evenly, place the whole thing in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- After removing from the fridge, use a knife and cut the mix into bite size morsels. I can usually get 60 pieces of fudge from this mix, but I like them BIG, so you can easily get twice that amount.
- Serve and enjoy!
To make this more diabetic friendly, create your own powdered sugar using: 7.5 C Splenda + 1/2 C & 2 Tbsp Corn starch. Blend them together to create a fine powder and use in place of the powdered sugar.
Another option is to use half the sugar and replace the other half with protein powder, which makes this recipe hugely full of protein and much healthier.