Want a yummy breakfast that’ll fill you up and is totally gluten free? Look no further. My breakfast bowl (otherwise known as a skillet sensation!) is sure to please the whole family. It’s already Dexter’s favourite, and he’s only 15 months old!
Forgive the rubbish photo.
|Gluten Free Breakfast Bowl||
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBSP cream
- 1 TBSP chives
- 1 potato (diced)
- 1/2 C sliced chorizo
- 1/2 white onion (diced)
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- salt and pepper
- First, take your bacon and fry it until it is nice and crispy.
- Remove it from the pan and place on some paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Next, take your sliced chorizo and fry it up in the bacon fat, allowing the orangey oil to mix in with the bacon oil.
- Add in the olive oil.
- Add in your diced potatoes and fry them with the chorizo for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are nicely browned and cooked through.
- Add the onion and continue to fry until they are translucent.
- In a separate bowl or measuring jug, add in the eggs and cream and chives and mix them together.
- Add the egg mixture into the frying pan, and mix it in with the potatoes and chorizo, ensuring the eggs are thoroughly scrambled and cooked.
- Crumble in the bacon and add the cheese, mixing all together.
- Serve immediately.